Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thincat View Post
The way you worded your first entry is the reason you have not gotten any answers to your question. Now that you stated your views and "Opinions" on the subject, Now "maybe" you'll get some responses. You should not intimidate everyone in an opennig statement as a question and expect people other then the "company" that put out the product to have their research papers handy, all we have are opinions "AND" you asked the question.

I asked for people who have experience using the product.
I don't think that is intimidating and/or confusing.
If you think my asking people not to post their opinions on a system they have not used is intimidating, well, I'm sorry you are confused and assumed something.

The reason I included the other stuff is now because people are asking questions, so I'm reflecting upon FACTS I've seen about the bacteria.

Thanks for the intimiadting response though on how my post is "not up to par".
That's my opinion

Old 04-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

It's like a magazine I saw once on the news stand,,,"The Plain Truth"...edited by!!!!

Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

lol what?
Old 04-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

written "facts" from a layman are "opinions". and you did not want our opinions if I read you correct...
Old 04-07-2010, 01:13 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Regular

The Plain Truth is a U.S.-based magazine founded by Herbert W. Armstrong who also founded the Radio Church of God (later renamed the Worldwide Church of God), Ambassador College and The World Tomorrow radio and television programs.

This one? lol
Are you trying to bring religion into this, are you saying I need to have faith in the bacteria... :P
Old 04-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #16
AA Team Emeritus

Okay, Okay... Let's get this back on topic. I am curious to see your results with the product. Keep detailed notes/readings so that we can make our own opinions. Keep us posted!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Regular

Will do, I'm super excited about it, I hope it will amount to something

Tags
bacteria, cycle

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com