Does anyone have a radion fixture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank u for ur honesty. It's much appreciated. Knowing my luck and computer skills, I would probably end up sending mine back to have EcoTech straighten out my mess. I also have good growth in the natural mode. My SPS is growing beautifully under the 50% intensity. Any higher and I'm afraid of damaging my highly prized Torch Coral. I have a rather shallow corals tank, so as far as setting corals at various depths is pretty much out of the question. About the only real reason I thought about the artificial mode was for Luna lighting. Nothing more beautiful than watching my Golden Torch under blue lights at night. Almost radiates it's color! Again, thank u

There was talk about using the radion for moonlight, and several people opted for an auxiliary led moonlight kit and ran them separately so they could use natural mode.

Yes, that's a thought. Seems such a shame to have these awesome lights only to purchase more lights. He ha. And knowing its available with the Radions, if u know how to set it correctly, makes it that much tougher. But hey, I'm a sucker. I'll probably just buy em and make it easier. They're not expensive anyway. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for any of ur future posts. And if u come up with any major breakthroughs with the Radions, don't hesitate to PM me!

Yes I got 2 of them. It takes a second to figure out linking them together and how you want them scheduled a d stuff but once you figure it out it's really easy and simple and amazing

One of my fixtures is running very very hot and the fan is clicking. Has anyone had this problem?

Foster and smith said I could return it and exchange for a new one no problem. I love them!

For me having Was a nightmare. If you're getting two you should wait and buy the coupling hardware so you only need one hanging kit.

I had to try to hang mine over a corner tank in the corner. Wow! I ended up using a rubber band wrapped around the snorkel on my bulkhead, to keep tension on the powercord so it would stop pulling.

I cant find that part for sale anywhere. And i havent seen them mounted long. Im just going to get a second mount kit and have them both centered with as little issue from the center bar as possible.

Back
Top Bottom