Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 06-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Big Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mcallen, Tx
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmoseley View Post
Ya the dub brights are love or hate. Depends on my mood. Ill do them alone or as on the other strip for that blue. Good combo. The othe good thing about that aquatic life is that its so light and think could set it on top using the legs or mount it easy with double sided mounting tape. Work till 7 then ill get the pics to u
yea x2 on that, i just prefer criper light from leds, soft white is cool too i mean come on our houses are full of it lol so some cool white is nice touch, ill be waiting bro, im central time so i dont when 7pm your time is lol
__________________

__________________
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 216
I had the double brights then switched to the Aquatic Life led's. Aquatic Life has a refurbished outlet page, if you watch they put up different lamps and you might be able to find what you're looking for. I just picked up a 30" FW for almost half off, they come with the normal warranty as the new ones.
__________________

__________________
jefferzbooboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
erikmoseley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tex View Post

yea x2 on that, i just prefer criper light from leds, soft white is cool too i mean come on our houses are full of it lol so some cool white is nice touch, ill be waiting bro, im central time so i dont when 7pm your time is lol
As promised. First is both lights. Second is the 10k/460 aquatic life alone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1857015087.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	180124   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1654840369.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	180125  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3491304690.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	180126   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2871202749.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	180127  

__________________
erikmoseley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Big Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mcallen, Tx
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmoseley View Post

As promised. First is both lights. Second is the 10k/460 aquatic life alone
**** you do deliver! Well, that aquatic life led bar is the single with no controller just white/blue right..? And it looks sick!
__________________
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Big Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mcallen, Tx
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferzbooboo View Post
I had the double brights then switched to the Aquatic Life led's. Aquatic Life has a refurbished outlet page, if you watch they put up different lamps and you might be able to find what you're looking for. I just picked up a 30" FW for almost half off, they come with the normal warranty as the new ones.
Links please or it didn't happen lol
__________________
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tex View Post
Links please or it didn't happen lol
LED Fixtures
__________________
jefferzbooboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
erikmoseley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tex View Post

**** you do deliver! Well, that aquatic life led bar is the single with no controller just white/blue right..? And it looks sick!
Yep. One single blue and white. No controller. Only an on and off switch
__________________
erikmoseley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Big Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mcallen, Tx
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmoseley View Post

Yep. One single blue and white. No controller. Only an on and off switch
****, I think in gonna have to pull the trigger on that instead.. Dang I'm conflicted lol
__________________
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Big Tex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mcallen, Tx
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferzbooboo View Post
To bad they don't have the white/blue I got my hopes up!
__________________
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
erikmoseley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tex View Post

To bad they don't have the white/blue I got my hopes up!
They probably have it for 100 w free ship on big Al's online and pet solutions an dr foster smith. All ship fast in my experience too! I think Al's I in NY an pet sol is in Ohio. Not sure ground transit time to Texas
__________________

__________________
erikmoseley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ebay, led

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.