eBay LED Leap of Faith..!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya the dub brights are love or hate. Depends on my mood. Ill do them alone or as on the other strip for that blue. Good combo. The othe good thing about that aquatic life is that its so light and think could set it on top using the legs or mount it easy with double sided mounting tape. Work till 7 then ill get the pics to u

yea x2 on that, i just prefer criper light from leds, soft white is cool too i mean come on our houses are full of it lol so some cool white is nice touch, ill be waiting bro, im central time so i dont when 7pm your time is lol

I had the double brights then switched to the Aquatic Life led's. Aquatic Life has a refurbished outlet page, if you watch they put up different lamps and you might be able to find what you're looking for. I just picked up a 30" FW for almost half off, they come with the normal warranty as the new ones.

yea x2 on that, i just prefer criper light from leds, soft white is cool too i mean come on our houses are full of it lol so some cool white is nice touch, ill be waiting bro, im central time so i dont when 7pm your time is lol

As promised. First is both lights. Second is the 10k/460 aquatic life alone

Attachments

• image-1857015087.jpg
    image-1857015087.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1654840369.jpg
    image-1654840369.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3491304690.jpg
    image-3491304690.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2871202749.jpg
    image-2871202749.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 53
I had the double brights then switched to the Aquatic Life led's. Aquatic Life has a refurbished outlet page, if you watch they put up different lamps and you might be able to find what you're looking for. I just picked up a 30" FW for almost half off, they come with the normal warranty as the new ones.

Links please or it didn't happen lol

To bad they don't have the white/blue I got my hopes up!

They probably have it for 100 w free ship on big Al's online and pet solutions an dr foster smith. All ship fast in my experience too! I think Al's I in NY an pet sol is in Ohio. Not sure ground transit time to Texas

They probably have it for 100 w free ship on big Al's online and pet solutions an dr foster smith. All ship fast in my experience too! I think Al's I in NY an pet sol is in Ohio. Not sure ground transit time to Texas

Well as long as its $100 flat I can wait..! Lol

Tbh I bet if u get the 48 all blue from refurb you'll like it. I had the 36 inch on same tank prior to my current one also w the dub brites and it really looked same with my normal lights on with it. Obviously if using the all blue by its self it's gonna look waaaaaay to blue. Like this. I think first was the all blue and the sec is the doubles w the all blue. I hope I'm not making it too confusing !! I'm trying to help but am guilty of TMI sometimes! Lol

Attachments

• image-1291626370.jpg
    image-1291626370.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 47
  • image-614021864.jpg
    image-614021864.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 48
Tbh I bet if u get the 48 all blue from refurb you'll like it. I had the 36 inch on same tank prior to my current one also w the dub brites and it really looked same with my normal lights on with it. Obviously if using the all blue by its self it's gonna look waaaaaay to blue. Like this. I think first was the all blue and the sec is the doubles w the all blue. I hope I'm not making it too confusing !! I'm trying to help but am guilty of TMI sometimes! Lol

It's never too much info when all I have are questions lol and I like the all blue but I would want an all white to offset the blue and from then on it gets expensive lol so I think I'm pretty sold on the aqualife but I'm still curious as to the look of that eBay led fixture!

Back
Top Bottom