EBAY RO's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClamKnuckle

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was looking on eBay for RO units and they have a a lot for pretty cheap....anyone ever buy one off there and were they good or will i get what i pay for?

I purchased a 110gpd RO/DI unit w/drinking water kit from filtersdirect off ebay along with a booster pump assembly, and I've been very pleased with mine ;)

yup filters direct is where I got mine too (ebay). You can order directly from filters direct but they are usually cheaper on ebay from the same place. I have the 85 gpd, if you buy one without a TDS meter I recommend buying one though.

I have purchased 2 units from aquasafe canada and are very pleased with mine as well.

Have some one tried one of this?

i have just found this on ebay but is this manufacturers to be trusted? please check their website http://www.purewaterplanet.com/
do you think this product is ok or enough 4 a reef?

AHS6-100DI Six Stage Reverse Osmosis With Deionization (DI) Feature

But why would you wand to pay 299 for the same product that you can get for 135 including shipping? I got one of the filterdirect.com's filters also and it works real well. :mrgreen:

I bought a Water General RO6100DINT From Filters Direct off Ebay for $86 .
I love it ! 110gpd RO+DI 6stage water filter

Back
Top Bottom