Eheim 2028 vs Magnum 350 with biowheels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alsie731

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Need some opinions
Have a 90 gallon reef ready tank doing freshwater - also have a Sea Reef wet and dry filter under tank filled with a bio ball material along with floss pad over the wet & dry - 100+ lbs of rock as a base and 4 large clown loaches, 2 medium size angels, 2 gourmias, rainbow shark, pleco as inhabitants - At this point I am using the Magnum 350 along with the wet dry, throwing in a charcoal sock in the wet and dry to help and am not satisfied with tank being crystal clear all the time and wonder if I should set up the Eheim and get rid of the Magnum - Been a long time since doing fresh water - I consider myself as a newbie on freshwater at this point although I did it many years ago and could benefit from others - tank has been running for 4 years and was moved from my sons place to mine - I have had it running for 3 months now - so how would you filter it to get maximum benefit - tanks in advance for suggestions
** had a 54 corner reef tank for 7 years and switched to this setup

Back
Top Bottom