Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-04-2004, 01:09 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
EHEIM FILTER HELP!! (revisited and refreshed)

Ok.. My first thread got a bit off topic of what I need...
Trust me.. the very first thing I did was google...
There is eheim help and part lists out there...setup instructions etc....
(btw .. the part lists you can find on the internet and ehiemparts.com only deal with the actual canister and impellers and stuff... )

Nowhere out there is a diagram of what the whole thing looks like setup!

Im trying to sort out an eheim 2217 out of a whole box of tubes and a couple of intake valves, suctions cups, and powerheads, and fish nets, co2 reactors, and all kinds of misc accesories with no way of contacting the previous owner for help...

There are more valves and strange connectors on this ehiem than Im used to (again.. i only really know the rena xp.. a wonderful filter)

So really... what Im hoping for here (other than someone just coming over and putting all the parts in the right place for me haha) Is ideally a scan from the actual users manual...(which does not exist on the internet) or perhaps a diagram of everything in its place (as one person said he may do... *swoon* )

Now.. I wonder if someone can help me now? I dont need people telling me to check google... I did that... and thats not what Im looking for.. thanks anyway...

(mildy anxious to setup this 130 gallon beast!! )

jared23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 10:10 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist
go to www.eheim.com click on the Contacts link at the top and see if they can send you a replacement set of instructions.

Maillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 10:15 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist
i just took a look at the www.eheim.com website and if you click on spare parts for the 2217 external filter there is a diagram that should tell you what you need to put the filter together.
Maillis is offline   Reply With Quote

eheim, filter, filter help

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com