Emporer 400 pro series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have this filter? I just ordered one. My canister broke, so im planning on putting some of the sponges for it in the emporer, and not using the media that comes with it. I will have it running along side a aqueon 10, so i will have 500 gph of filtration on my 40 gallon tank. My question us... Is there room to add media to the filter, and do you like the fillter?
Is ut liyd? Its in my roo i hope not. Sorry gor the spelling errors, the app wont let me see wat im typung

On the bottom section im asking is it loud, do u like it,

I don't currently have one but when I had my 36 gallon bow front I had one and I loved it. It isn't too loud just a hum is all you will hear. It turns over a lot of water and always kept my water parameters in check.

And yes there is room to add basically any media you want. My 280 held almost a gallon of water so there is plenty of room in there. It will also come with media containers that can be used to add whatever coarse media you like. I always run extra Marineland carbon in mine.

Back
Top Bottom