Eshopps psk 75-h?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great I love it! I get about a full cup of nice brown gunk every week!

Not that I've noticed, ill test it today when I get home but it's always at 1.026

Do you have an ATO to top off? On second thought, topping off with RO water would only contribute to the increase in the salinity.

Maybe on smaller tanks it doesn't really tweak it too much one way or the other, and I'm just being an engineer and overthinking it :)

Nope I don't have an ato, ill be getting one when I upgrade. However I manually top the tank off with ro every night as I lose a fair amount with an open top tank.

Do you have an ATO to top off? On second thought, topping off with RO water would only contribute to the increase in the salinity.

Maybe on smaller tanks it doesn't really tweak it too much one way or the other, and I'm just being an engineer and overthinking it :)

When you use lose water to evaporation your salinity increases. When you add RO to top off your tank it lowers your salinity. It's an even bigger salinity swing on smaller tanks.
An ATO is one of the best investments you can make for your tank.

Just pulled the trigger on this one from Affordable Aquatic, should be here tomorrow if it ships today :)

Back
Top Bottom