Eshopps psk 75-h?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,

I just ordered this skimmer for my tank. Anyone use it on theirs? I've heard nothing but good things about it from reviews so I thought I'd give it a try.

Based on this thread, and a few others online, I'm going to pick this up from my LFS who has it for $125. I'm going to double check the pump type before I order, though.

Well just received the psk 75 in sump...ugh now gotta wait even longer for the right one :/

Affordable aquatics, just sent it back and they sent me a new one so service has been good but disappointed they didn't send the right one to start

That's good. I'm going to order from an LFS about an hour from here, free (overnight since i'm so close) shipping and only $125 w/ coupon.

BUUUUUT, it'll have to wait a week or so until I see what fines I will be paying for a traffic ticket in court next week. :( :(

That's good. I'm going to order from an LFS about an hour from here, free (overnight since i'm so close) shipping and only $125 w/ coupon.

BUUUUUT, it'll have to wait a week or so until I see what fines I will be paying for a traffic ticket in court next week. :( :(

I just got a red light ticket so I understand. And $125 from a lfs is sweet, mine has it for $200!

Does the 3rd generation unit have a different SKU or rev number associated with it?

I'm not sure but it says it has the sicce Italy pump under product features on the box. It also says 3rd generation on the box

Back
Top Bottom