extra $100 to spend on 125.....jebo protien skimmer ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys i just got a extra $100 to spend on my new 125 salt tank i want a protien skimmer i have already learned my lesson about buying a cheap one so i am looking for used ones for 100 but i found a new one for 40 that has good reviews its called a jebo protien skimmer anyone ever heard of it or have it if so tell me or if you know were a better one is let me know please....

I have to agree with Larry. It cost a little more but if I was you I would check into the octopus brand skimmer.

That is the only local skimmer that is available to me I have been holding off trying to find out if it is worth the money or not.

Don't waste your $ on a Prizm or Coralife SuperSkimmer. You can get an Octopus skimmer for less than the price of the CSS.
The Octo divedeep linked to is a nice skimmer with a real good price.

cccapt wat is the normal average price on that skimmer my gf wont let me buy anything unless its a good deal at the time.....i am whipped already :( but i love her :hugs:

Back
Top Bottom