Faucet for water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rlstoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone! I recently had to move my fish tank downstairs where I do not have a faucet adaptable with the aqueon water changer. And the suction from upstairs will not work. The sink downstairs is for the laundry room in an industrial plastic sink.
Does anyone know any faucets(brand and model) that would work with the water changer and be not too expensive? Preferably from lowes or Home Depot. Thanks for the help!

Hey, I can't help you with brands or models but you could just bring the changer or faucet adopter with you and try it on whatever model(s) you choose. That probably sounds obvious but at least you'll know for sure it works.....

Hey, I can't help you with brands or models but you could just bring the changer or faucet adopter with you and try it on whatever model(s) you choose. That probably sounds obvious but at least you'll know for sure it works.....

That's a good idea. I thought about doing that but thought I would ask on here first to see if anyone had any that they use.

Got the faucet from Home Depot for $10 and it works!!

Back
Top Bottom