Filling Up My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a Reef Octopus Diablo XS200 skimmer used for $250. Good deal or bad deal?

Thank goodness I just got a part time job, or I might be sleeping outside. My spending on SW stuff seems to never end. My dear wife doesn't share my reef keeping passion. ;)

I definitely have that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391791054.525672.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1391791381.816788.jpg

Would it be possible to shut my ball valves and use a HOB filter until I complete my sump? I want to start cycling my tank before finishing the sump.

Yes you can you wont even need a HOB as long as you have power heads to move the water Just put a pail under those valves in case of leaks

I would just leave the display water level an inch lower than the overflow. Then there is no chance of water leaking or getting in the way of gluing your plumbing.

I currently have two blue green chromis in my 55 gal FOWLR with two turbos.

I got a cleaner shrimp tonight. Do they need to be quarantined before adding to my FOWLR?

Will it hurt them to leave them in the qt until tomorrow afternoon?

I got a yellow eyed tang tonight as well which I put in my qt. It will eventually go in my 75 gal reef which only has snails now.

Back
Top Bottom