Filling Up My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll move the 55 gallon to my office to have as a quarantine tank until I can afford another tank full time.

No, I like the egg crate look! Just kidding. I am waiting until I move to my new tank.

I love skunk clowns as well. I couldn't decide between the two types. Luckily, the skunks they had didn't look so healthy. So the decision was easier.

I love skunk clowns as well. I couldn't decide between the two types. Luckily, the skunks they had didn't look so healthy. So the decision was easier.

I haven't read too much about them but with different anemones the relationship between fish and nem is different with different species .
Skunks are apparently better suited with carpet anemones .

I got a 75 gallon Marineland predrilled tank with plumbing kit. I have to build a stand before moving forward with the upgrade. I will build a sump with the upgrade.

A sailfin for a 75? I may be new but they need a lot of room. Like 150 or more gallons.

Yep don't want to be a tang police, but they need tanks around 180 gallons. You'll regret your decision if you don't bring it back. I'm not saying this to be mean, but seriously. Once it gets a little bigger and doesn't have enough space it will (and I am certain that it will) get sick.

Great. The lady/manager at Petco obviously doesn't know a lot. I asked and she said she's never heard of them needing that much space.

If she wasn't sure, she should have looked it up. It even says 100+ gallons on their website. Argh...

Back
Top Bottom