Filling Up My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what else would be a good alternative? I would like a tang or something similar to eat algae off rock.

So I called and spoke to the person who sold it to me who happened to be a manager. She said she would exchange it for another fish since it was her fault. Not something they are supposed to do, but she was honest enough to admit her mistake. Going tomorrow to exchange.

Can clownfish of different types live in the same tank if kept in pairs?

Ended up getting a Coral Beauty because I love them and they were on sale. Couldn't resist. Put my second Hydro Evolution in my tank. It really changed the behavior of the tank.

Wow that thing is built! It's going to be as heavy as the tank lol Can you remove the center brace to remove the sump if needed IMO it's not needed

Room for a 40 gal sump if needed. I will start with a 29 gal. It will also house my QT. Not as heavy as I thought it would be.

So my Coral Beauty has ick bad! He was much better and all of a sudden this am he was swimming slowly at top of tank. I didn't think anything of it until he laid against a power head.

My clowns seem uninterested in food even with garlic soak. They still swim at the bottom, but their lack of appetite concerns me. Should I get something to treat the entire tank? I have no corals, just FOWLR.

Do you plan on adding any shrimp to the tank ever? FWIW petco is having there dollar/gallon sale so you could pick up a 20l qt tank

Yes, was going to add shrimp, but haven't got to it yet. What type would you recommend?

I'm guessing I should pull my Coral Beauty from the tank as soon as he's not breathing? Would you use copper to treat tank?

Removed dead Coral Beauty. Now my smallest clown is struggling to stay afloat. Regardless I have to treat the entire tank.

Back
Top Bottom