Filter help????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes exactly the same principle and pretty much the same layout, my tank is the aqua one 620

Dan, I haven't set mine up yet I am waiting for a 3D background to be delivered. How well does that type of filter work, are you happy with it's results? Mine will be for a blue crayfish so I like the design of a completely closed aquarium, they are climbers and escape artists.
I also need to find an intake tube, mine was missing that part too.:nono:

Honest answer is yes I am very pleased with the way this type of filter performs it keeps my water crystal clear but I do still need to vacuum the gravel weekly to pick up the bigger, heavier waste items that sink straight away. I have modified the media and sponges though as genuine replacements are far too expensive in my opinion, the inlet pipe is readily available from aqua one themselves, but I am from the UK it may be different if you are else where on the planet

Thanks for the input Dan. I found replacement filter media resources on the web and my local fish store said they can get me an inlet tube that will fit. I do however have to get a new gravel vac, I have one from a an older tank but it's too small a diameter and sucks up the gravel and gets clogged. I need to get a larger one.

Back
Top Bottom