Filter Issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shel0412

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I think I am having Filter Issues...my water seems clear toward the rocks however when I sit back and look throught the glass it seems cloudy at the top. I do not know enough about this filter to trust it as I bought it off of someone who wasnt useing it. I just put 2 Black Moor in the 45 gallon tank and they seem to be loveing it but I am trying not to kill these guys I really like them. I also do not think I am over feeding, and polluting the water. The tank was crystal for 2 days then started getting cloudy. The pet store tested the water and they said all the levels were right on. So just wanted some other opinions if they too think I need a new filter.

THANKS FOR UR HELP!
Shelbe

What kind of filter is it? How long has the tank been set up? What are your water parameters? It may not be the filter.

It is a 45 gallon tank, the pump I have no clue what type I have being buying Aquaclear filters (Carbon, Biomax, foam)...on the actual filter it says mod A-6..R N, 120 V. The tank has been set up for about 2 weeks...I just got the fish this past Sunday.

I did check the glass on the inside and there doesn't seem to be any slime on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom