Filter question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know about that pump, or small pumps for that matter, but I've bought two (stupid me..) lights of that Azoo brand and they worked, and then both like 2 -3 weeks after I purchased them broke, and in unusual ways. The first one, on the second day of having it, the wire snapped just where it connects to the fixture, while moving it to the other side of the tank...:-? On the other one, the clamp that clamps onto the edge snapped, and fell INTO my aquarium, lighting it up from the inside, I heard the splash and came running, but it shorted out in my aquarium....
weird stories and just some food for thought...! :eek:

Sorry!
Are there many other ones for small tanks? I'm curious now... I didnt know azoo made filters!

I didn't either lol. But yes, I have another filter in there right now, it's the Whisper internal filter, but that's about all I can find....

Hmmm.... :(
Yeah, I've never heard or seen any others either...
How about upping to a size up if space and probabilities allow, if your worried about the filters capacity and not quality...
Is the whisper good? How long have you had it for?
:king:

I have had it for a few months, it's not bad, just takes up a lot of room in the tank. I chose it because it doesn't make too much current for the bettas, since they are in a divided 5G.

Back
Top Bottom