Filter socks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smithcinema

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ant to add a sock to my sump but it has to be able to go 7 days with out being changed sometimes is that possable ??? If it clogs will it overflow out of sump ???

Thanks sounds good I like a clean tank if I move away from wetdry I loose all that mechanical filtration I know some don't like socks but it's a must for me

I can't imagine not running with a sock. :) All you have to do is run it once and when you see all the gunk it catches that should be the major selling point. lol better in the sock than in your tank

Def agree I had a watchman golby making a mess in my tank clogging up all my filters because I have oo sand loved him but I knew he had to go was trying to catch him for weeks he never left the bottom would scoot right under a rock soon as I would stick my hand in tank !! Was getting so frustrated but last night I come home from work and he was all dried up under my LEDs my tank is sealed tight except for a little around my fluval return pipe don't know how he got out and my tank is 30 high lol

Oh sorry about your fish.... I just found a clown last night behind my 125g, poor little guy. :-(

Back
Top Bottom