Finally got new SW mixing tank and supplies in.w/pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) This setup works great. Anyone with a large tank should consider it. I just did another change and it gets easier each time. I figure out little shortcuts each time.

so.. to size it down a little.. you would recomend having a holding tank for what 50%+ of your system's water volume for emergency water changes?
nice setup.. :p

Maximo said:
so are there free towels in each bucket? 72 free IO towels.. you should make a flag

Heh, I'm still trying to get at the free towel in the bottom of the ONE bucket I bought!

Oh, and yeah, Brenden, put up some full tank pics! :D

Heh, I'm still trying to get at the free towel in the bottom of the ONE bucket I bought!
They are thin and worthless as beach towels. They do work good around the tank though.

Brenden said:
They are thin and worthless as beach towels. They do work good around the tank though.

That's good, I'm always using tons of towels around my tanks. Bit messy, I am. :lol:

..send the kid to college..buy salt, etc for my larger then life reef tank..hmm, heres my shipping address, have all the salt you have in stock there by fri...Dude..MOVE TO THE OCEAN WHERE THE REEF'S ARE.....Gotta be cheaper... :D

screw that if i had the cash i would get a huge tank like that but i am poor so post some pics of the whole tank so i can admire yours

Back
Top Bottom