Finnex Planted+ 24/7 CC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the cc? I have the original 247, not se, I have the channels custom set. It's a little bit of a pain at first but once I set them I havnt had to tweak it since. Memory holds them when powered off.

The CC supposedly let’s you program the 24/7 mode in addition to the 4 ones you can store in memory.

I’m thinking I need it for my Valentine’s Day present to myself.

The regular 24/7 is working out on my 29. It’s tall.

But on my 20, too much light for low tech. So it would need a bit of dimming. I really enjoy to natural light cycle.

Check out this thread by seattleaquarist on TPT, titled:

A Review and Comparison: Fluval Fresh & Plant 2.0 Fixture

I actually just got the 48" 24/7 planted plus CC fixture last week. The main difference between it and the 24/7 planted plus Se fixture is that you can customize the entire 24/7 setting so that when you turn on the custom 24/7 mode it rotates through your custom 24/7 lighting settings as it would with the original 24/7 setting. You still have the option to use the preset 24/7, but I went with the custom and made my own. Seems like a really nice fixture so far with enough power for medium light plants in my 55.

Back
Top Bottom