Finnex Planted+ 24/7 SE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't the original have more features than the se?

I love mine, though I haven't bought an se yet.

I just got the SE. They have the same plant specific red led as the Planted+ and there is a black out from 1-5 am. I like mine too. My only complaint is that the night lights are a little bright when in the 24/7 mode. Other than that it is awesome especially the changing color spectrum.

I just got the SE. They have the same plant specific red led as the Planted+ and there is a black out from 1-5 am. I like mine too. My only complaint is that the night lights are a little bright when in the 24/7 mode. Other than that it is awesome especially the changing color spectrum.

Okay, on amazon the new real version is $85, while the SE is $130. Is it really worth it? What is the difference?

Okay, on amazon the new real version is $85, while the SE is $130. Is it really worth it? What is the difference?
The SE is the new version. That what you're looking at on Amazon is the old version. Why would you not buy the SE on aquacave. Where I already showed you it for $88.25

Back
Top Bottom