Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-03-2005, 01:38 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

I think I am going to do a 20 gal.... That is going to have to do. I am going to add an air stone to help with air transfer... I am worried that the fish will be having an issue in a tank that small... Also should I move live rock from my other thank to help? Also I have a mandarin goby, and he only eats pods. How do I feed him, or should I just assume he will die? 6 weeks in a QT is not going to work because he isnt going to have food....

Old 04-03-2005, 01:59 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Ximat
Don't move the live rock, just get a couple PVC elbows for them to hide in. As for your your water peramiters, use water from your display to setup the tank, make sure you have pleanty of salt water mixed/mixing in 5 gal buckets for water changes. If your peramiters start to go up, do frequent water changes. As for the Mandarin Goby, i have been informed - correct me if im wrong - if you feed Zooplankton it has pods in it. But im not sure about that one.

Old 04-03-2005, 02:44 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

I do have a bottle of zooplankton substitute. I guess I will try to put that in the tank on a daily basis. I really dont want to loose that fish as it is my favorite fish.... I have had him for 2 weeks, and he has been doing great, his size is staying the same, so I am hoping that there is enough food in the tank for him....

Where should I look for real zooplankton
Old 04-03-2005, 03:00 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Ximat
My LFS sells it in small Jar's. I also feed with ZooPlex (Kent) which is said to contain the same.

Zooplankont: http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products.../Itemdy00.aspx

ZooPlex: http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products.../Itemdy00.aspx

Tags
flies, ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com