Fishneedit??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update, I'll be buying the 4 bulb t5 3ft fixture and I was wondering what corals I can keep? Its 39w bulbs.

I just ordered my li9ght from them last week, won't be here til Monday. :-( Slooowww shipping so far. lol

But anyways. You shou;d be able to keep most corals under that light, placing higher light needy corals higher up. I intend to keep everything pretty much under mine. Even a clam. :) But I only have about 12 inches of water for the light to penetrate, I'm using a regular length 20g tank.

Mines I think 15 not sure it's long though.. Cool, that's great! It's gonna look soo cool, what should my lighting schedule be? I have moonlights, 2 blue act., 2 14k bulbs. I'm okay with waiting for the shipping, still cycling lol.

I run my blues from 10am to 10pm and my whites from 11am to 9pm. I don't really have or run moonlights but thats up to you when you want to have them on. they are just for your pleasure and have nothing to do with growing anything. :)

You got the 4 bulb, right? The 2 bulb they just slide right in a groove. On the 4 bulb, you have screws that go through the leg to a 'nut' of sorts that slides in to the groove on the side of the fixture.

mfdrookie516 said:
You got the 4 bulb, right? The 2 bulb they just slide right in a groove. On the 4 bulb, you have screws that go through the leg to a 'nut' of sorts that slides in to the groove on the side of the fixture.

I have the 4 bulb but it's not sliding in very well, actually at all..

I'm going off memory, since I can't find the legs for mine (they're hanging). There should be 4 legs, 4 metal pieces that are threaded, and 4 screws. The way I did it when I did have mine on was... Pre-assemble before putting on. Put the screw through the hole in the leg, get it started on the metal piece that slides on the fixture. make sure you leave it loose. Slide it on, tighten down.

Back
Top Bottom