fishneedit.com QuadT5HO light review...Disappointment!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got a light today from fishneedit.com from the 50% off sale and the light wires aren't even completely connected so one of the bulbs won't work! disappointed as well. Just sent them an email.

I understand being aggravated at receiving broken product but... I don't find them not getting back to you in under 24 hours as anything more than you being impatient to be honest. If your emails are similar to your posts I can see why they responded the way they did.

I guess I see this thread and think.. you bought a cheap product for even cheaper it got damaged (doesn't matter where) and they are doing the right thing and replacing it. Moral of story buy quality products from quality businesses and you can expect things to be better.

I understand being aggravated at receiving broken product but... I don't find them not getting back to you in under 24 hours as anything more than you being impatient to be honest. If your emails are similar to your posts I can see why they responded the way they did.

I guess I see this thread and think.. you bought a cheap product for even cheaper it got damaged (doesn't matter where) and they are doing the right thing and replacing it. Moral of story buy quality products from quality businesses and you can expect things to be better.

yes the old saying "you get what you paid for". which is why I've asked around by starting a thread on AA BEFORE i made the purchase. obviously you've not followed this thread from the beginning or even the thread i started when i asked around different members regarding the quality of this fixture

Back
Top Bottom