Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Regular

I just got a light today from fishneedit.com from the 50% off sale and the light wires aren't even completely connected so one of the bulbs won't work! disappointed as well. Just sent them an email.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #42
Aquarium Advice Freak

I understand being aggravated at receiving broken product but... I don't find them not getting back to you in under 24 hours as anything more than you being impatient to be honest. If your emails are similar to your posts I can see why they responded the way they did.

I guess I see this thread and think.. you bought a cheap product for even cheaper it got damaged (doesn't matter where) and they are doing the right thing and replacing it. Moral of story buy quality products from quality businesses and you can expect things to be better.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #43
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepomis View Post
I understand being aggravated at receiving broken product but... I don't find them not getting back to you in under 24 hours as anything more than you being impatient to be honest. If your emails are similar to your posts I can see why they responded the way they did.

I guess I see this thread and think.. you bought a cheap product for even cheaper it got damaged (doesn't matter where) and they are doing the right thing and replacing it. Moral of story buy quality products from quality businesses and you can expect things to be better.
yes the old saying "you get what you paid for". which is why I've asked around by starting a thread on AA BEFORE i made the purchase. obviously you've not followed this thread from the beginning or even the thread i started when i asked around different members regarding the quality of this fixture

Tags
light

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com