Fluval 306 trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smcoyle87

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My Fluval's flow rate has been dropping dramatically. I cleaned it, because it was due, and it seemed to help a little. Then, a couple days later, the flow was at a trickle. I then though the hoses may be clogged so I disconnected them and cleaned them which really seemed to help!

Now, after 3 days, it's at a trickle again! It's not clogged, the media and sponges are clean...I'm stumped. Could it be a 'parts' problem? Do you guys have any suggestions for me to take a look at? Help is really appreciated because I just don't know what to look for at this point.

Thanks guys,

Steve

make sure the impeller cover is snapped into place like it should. I had the same problem with mine until I found out it wasn't clicked into place properly.

Thanks for the response, turns out that little piece that snaps the cover into place broke off a while ago. I have just been pressing it in the slot without it actually clicking into place. I guess it finally caught up with me! Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom