Fluval Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mickeybags

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all,
I'm looking to get a tank around 3-6 gallons. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the fluval aquariums such as the spec. How's the filtration? Are they worth it over just a standard 5 gallon aquarium? How's the quality with these products?
Thanks!

Dorm room fish keeper

I had a fluval spec 2 gallon and was highly impressed with it. The filtration was more than adequate and silent.

Look up Pecktec on youtube, I think he's done setups for most of the small Fluval tanks.

And in general I don't think anyone ever has anything bad to say about the quality of Fluval's stuff but sometimes there are issues when the fancy design choices collide with real world use. You just have to decide if the tradeoff is worth it to you.

My only problem with the fluval edge which comes as a 6 or 12 is that the opening is very small. Hard to get driftwood in it. Fluval spec is awesom and the filtration system on the specs and the edges are great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom