Fluval Ebi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha ha .. I was this close (fingers pinched really close together) to buying this online. But then my Petco up the road lost their lease and I got a 6.6gal bookshelf tank at 20% off instead.

The EBI certainly has everything shrimp specific you need, I'm curious who here's got one running,

Another similar option I found was the Aqueon Evolve(s) these come in 8, 4 and I think 2 gal capacities. Not as shrimp specific, but was an option.

jcolon said:
Ha ha .. I was this close (fingers pinched really close together) to buying this online. But then my Petco up the road lost their lease and I got a 6.6gal bookshelf tank at 20% off instead.

The EBI certainly has everything shrimp specific you need, I'm curious who here's got one running,

Another similar option I found was the Aqueon Evolve(s) these come in 8, 4 and I think 2 gal capacities. Not as shrimp specific, but was an option.

Thanks my lfs has too lost its lease and has 25% off display aquariums but not the ebi

Thanks my lfs has too lost its lease and has 25% off display aquariums but not the ebi

Ugh ... My Petco wasn't going any lower than 20% on the kit tanks ... I thought they'd at least go to 30%. If I decide to venture towards the Crystal shrimp, I may go with an EBI. BTW, I would think the EBI should be fine for a betta.

jcolon said:
Ugh ... My Petco wasn't going any lower than 20% on the kit tanks ... I thought they'd at least go to 30%. If I decide to venture towards the Crystal shrimp, I may go with an EBI. BTW, I would think the EBI should be fine for a betta.

Thanks. Do you think a betta would be ok with shrimp?

Larger shrimp like Amano should be ok... RCS may get hunted. It's hit or miss with RCS, larger adults should be OK, juveniles and babies are fair game.
Try a few ghost shrimp first, they tend to be I expensive enough so it they get eaten it's not a big $$$$ hit.

Providing hiding places with plants, DW and rocks should help keep a breeding RCS colony safer and going.

Back
Top Bottom