Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-18-2017, 07:11 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Fluval FX5 Filter - Leaking!

Hello!

I bought a Fluval 350 fish tank that came with this Fluval FX5 filter. I know very little about the filter, but when i went to plug it in, i followed the start up procedure and within around 30 seconds, water came rushing out of the Intake pipe, at the bit where the suction cup joins the lid.

I believe it is an O-ring issue. Does anyone know what size o-ring i may need? Or what that part is called so i can look up the o-ring for it!

Thanks in advance

NIck

Old 01-18-2017, 07:18 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Oh and also where do you put the O-Rings on the intake and outake sections?

Tags
filter, fluval, fluval fx5, fx5, leak, leaking, val

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com