Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Question Fluval Mini CO2 20 Plant Kit Setup Question

Hello,

I have the setup ready, but the only thing I am not fully understand is ..How do you know when the chamber is filled properly before close the Regulator Valve? Does that mean when I open the Regulator Valve slowly, wait until the bottom of chamber have no more water in it while the top chamber still have water? and then I close the Regulator Valve?

Can someone please explain about that to me? Thanks.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

It sounds to me like you have the right idea after doing a quick search on this product. Unfortunately I do not have any experience with it, and have not seen anyone actually using it, so I can't be of much more help than that.

If you are really wanting clarification on it, you could go to the source. Here is the link to Hagen (makers of Fluval) Contact Us page.

http://faq.hagencrm.com/?us

fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

Please tell me how that fluval works out. Im researching for a pressurized system right now. Any feedback would be appreciated. ....or maybe something recommended by vets with pimp small heavily planted tanks! fort384cough**
Old 02-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

How heavily planted are you? That's more of the question. And are you supplementing with anything?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

Just noticed I'm hijacking this thread and for that my apologies Master503. To answer the question, at this moment planted enough that my yeast based system isn't keeping up. I would like to continue to add and subtract plants with experience, so my question is do I need a pressurized system with a 29 gallon heavily planted tank? Using flourish for water column,excel and brightwell products for macros, seachem root tabs.

Tags
co2, fluval, mini, plant, setup, val

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com