Fluval Mini CO2 20 Plant Kit Setup Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Master503

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

I have the setup ready, but the only thing I am not fully understand is ..How do you know when the chamber is filled properly before close the Regulator Valve? Does that mean when I open the Regulator Valve slowly, wait until the bottom of chamber have no more water in it while the top chamber still have water? and then I close the Regulator Valve?

Can someone please explain about that to me? Thanks.

It sounds to me like you have the right idea after doing a quick search on this product. Unfortunately I do not have any experience with it, and have not seen anyone actually using it, so I can't be of much more help than that.

If you are really wanting clarification on it, you could go to the source. Here is the link to Hagen (makers of Fluval) Contact Us page.

http://faq.hagencrm.com/?us

Please tell me how that fluval works out. Im researching for a pressurized system right now. Any feedback would be appreciated. ....or maybe something recommended by vets with pimp small heavily planted tanks! fort384cough**

Just noticed I'm hijacking this thread and for that my apologies Master503. To answer the question, at this moment planted enough that my yeast based system isn't keeping up. I would like to continue to add and subtract plants with experience, so my question is do I need a pressurized system with a 29 gallon heavily planted tank? Using flourish for water column,excel and brightwell products for macros, seachem root tabs.

Back
Top Bottom