Found out why my mag drive had no flow.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonnypro

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have a danner mag drive 1800 and it had little to no flow. I had taken the pre filter off because I wanted the pods to circulate the tank. At that time I also had got macro and cheato. On my 2 return loc lines I have anti siphons. They had the cheato and macro stuck in them. Cleaned it out and works good as new. Here is a pic of what I got out of them.

Have a danner mag drive 1800 and it had little to no flow. I had taken the pre filter off because I wanted the pods to circulate the tank. At that time I also had got macro and cheato. On my 2 return loc lines I have anti siphons. They had the cheato and macro stuck in them. Cleaned it out and works good as new. Here is a pic of what I got out of them.
Glad you got it cleared. I had an Eheim pump feeding a skimmer that last year slowed to a trickle & when I took it apart it had a hermit crab shell blocking it almost completely lol.

Glad you got it cleared. I had an Eheim pump feeding a skimmer that last year slowed to a trickle & when I took it apart it had a hermit crab shell blocking it almost completely lol.
. I put the pre filter back on makes more sense to clean that then the loc line all the time.

Back
Top Bottom