Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Freshwater Master Test Kit

FYI
I ordered through Amazon, from Monster Pets, a Freshwater Master Test Kit. I guess someone at Monster Pets is having a little problem with their spelling. What I received was the Saltwater Master Test Kit. They may be interchangeable, but that is not the point. I would like to receive what I ordered. I sent them an email and have not heard from Monster Pets as of yet. I am sure that Amazon can't do anything about it, but I will contact them too.
Keep track of what you order as to what you receive.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel1970 View Post
FYI
I ordered through Amazon, from Monster Pets, a Freshwater Master Test Kit. I guess someone at Monster Pets is having a little problem with their spelling. What I received was the Saltwater Master Test Kit. They may be interchangeable, but that is not the point. I would like to receive what I ordered. I sent them an email and have not heard from Monster Pets as of yet. I am sure that Amazon can't do anything about it, but I will contact them too.
Keep track of what you order as to what you receive.
If you made your order through Amazon, they should be able to straighten it out for you. Amazon has always been pretty good about stuff like that. If it were me, I'd just go through Amazon and leave the other guy out of it.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

WendiDell
Thanks, I went back and checked and I did go through Amazon. They had me send an email to the company. Just waiting for a reply. Wonder how long that will take??
Old 07-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
WendiDell
Thanks, I went back and checked and I did go through Amazon. They had me send an email to the company. Just waiting for a reply. Wonder how long that will take??
Did you email Amazon or call customer Service? A phone call usually gets a quicker responce than an email, no matter who it is.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist

I went to the Amazon help and there is said to email the company. Being the weekend I will wait until Monday and give Amazon a call first then Monster Pets customer service dept. Hopefully I will get somewhere. Like I said earlier these test kits might be interchangeable, I don't know, but I didn't get what I ordered.
Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!!! I will be here Monday evening with news one way or the other.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
I went to the Amazon help and there is said to email the company. Being the weekend I will wait until Monday and give Amazon a call first then Monster Pets customer service dept. Hopefully I will get somewhere. Like I said earlier these test kits might be interchangeable, I don't know, but I didn't get what I ordered.
Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!!! I will be here Monday evening with news one way or the other.
I don't think they are interchangeable. You need the Freshwater master kit for FW. But best of luck to you getting this straightened out.
You have a good weekend too. Don't even worry about any of this until Monday.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Activist

I got a response from Monster Pet today. They are sending me an API Master Freshwater Test Kit with a return shipping label for the salt water kit. yeah!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:57 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

good for you!!!
Old 07-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yay customer relations

Tags
freshwater, test, test kit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com