Getting a Generator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've asked about a UPS before but now I've changed my mind. I have to get a generator before I can go sw anyway and I was googling around and I found this:
3000 Watt Portable Generator Camping Generator at RVToyOutlet.com
Do you think it would be able to run a current USA satellite 2x65w pcs, 2 (3.5w) koralia nanos, a 100w heater, an aqua clear 70 (5w), and aqua tech 30-60 (9w) and the occasional microwave (I think 900w) only for emergencies, and a cell phone charger (idk how many watts)? The microwave would only be plugged in when needed. Will this work? Anyone used this generator? Thank you, any help would be appreciated.

It is [FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]$70.31 to ship UPS Ground. That means $320.30 and my mom is paying $200 to help around Christmas time.
[/FONT]

Is your mom still offering the 200 since you won't be accomodating the fridge? That's what the deal sounded like to me, I may be mistaken.

you dont get my point. power out for days you are going to want more then a small 3000w generator.

ok, well it doesn't matter anymore because my mom found her generator (that I told her she had but she didn't believe me) and I'm not allowed have a nano or anymore tanks in the house.

To be honest.. power out for 8 days.. and i would move the heck out of there. haha.

Back
Top Bottom