Getting everything i need to have a successful running tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iconbenz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am getting a 300 gal glass tank built for me and i need to know what i need to run it and diagrams or a step by step walk through on the things i need to run it . I know filteration, but what kind . I also was told to get 2 bulkfittings for the tank , and to get two cut outs for the fittings. What are these for and how will that set up work , wont water drain through these fittings. I know i sounds dumb but im just trying to get an understanding of all this. I already have a 90 gal tank with simple operations such as a filter, protein skimmer, heater, but for this 300 gal people are saying i need water pumps, bulkfitting, cuttings in the tank . I guess what im asking is what do i purchase and how do i set it up . If you have the name of the products and diagrams on setups , or a step by step walk through you would be a life saver for me. The price of the products is not that big of an issue i know this stuff isnt cheap thats why im trying to make sure i do it right the fist time. I have a leopard shark , brown banded catshark, sailfin tang right now and i want to put them and live rock in this 300 gal tank , so please help me in any way possible , Thank u so much

Back
Top Bottom