Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-30-2007, 06:45 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Glass Tops & Ballasts for a 10G (UK retailers)

I'm toying with the idea of getting a glass top for my small 10G tank. It is in my bedroom and it would be nice to view from the top as I walk past it alot.

Are these very common? Can people show me examples as i've only been able to find the "2 sliding panel" type of tops, which I presume need additional "off the top" ballast setups. What I was thinking was a thin ballast with glass either side, giving about 66% visiblity. Using my existing T8 bulb.

I'm not really wanting to change it from a low tech, low light setup, so big lighting isnt really needed.

I'm a UK resident so retailers in the UK would be nice too.

Best Regards,

HiJaC is offline   Reply With Quote

ballast, glass, glass top

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off