Going away, any ideas on auto feeders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Franco7

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im going away for like 4 nights and 5 days to vegas, my question is does anyone know of any good auto feeders or pyramids. I heard a lot of bad things from local pet stores and other people about them. but are there any good ones.

Thanks in advanced guys.

Frank

You sure they can't do without feeding for that time? FW or SW? Inhabitants?

I've left my SW for 7days w/no problems. I fed a little heavy in the 3 days prior to leaving.

What type of fish do you have? Most fish should do fine without food for that short period of time. That beats the risk of overfeeding and fouling the tank.

Sorry guys my lack of detail, i have a 55 gallon fw tank, it consists of all tropical community fish. I wasn't sure if i could leave them for that long without feeding, thats why i am here lol?

Thanks guys, i think this time im just going to over feed them a little more right before i leave, and put some of the sinking pallets in the tank, but i might look into a auto feeder for next time when i have enough time to monitor it. If theres anymore ideas please still let me know, i will be leaving tonight at 5:30 and thanks again.

Thanks guys, i think this time im just going to over feed them a little more right before i leave, and put some of the sinking pallets in the tank, but i might look into a auto feeder for next time when i have enough time to monitor it. If theres anymore ideas please still let me know, i will be leaving tonight at 5:30 and thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom