Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 08-15-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Bert2oo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 874
Good Australian regulators co2

Looking to buy a good regulator here in Aus. I'm struggling to find any regs here and wondering if anyone knows any good Australian brands or ones that will fit Australian co2 threads? I know azoo' are pretty good but can't find any on eBay.
Any help would be great. Thanks


30g planted, 90g Oscar tank
__________________

__________________
Bert2oo1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:11 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Caliban07's Avatar


 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert2oo1 View Post
Looking to buy a good regulator here in Aus. I'm struggling to find any regs here and wondering if anyone knows any good Australian brands or ones that will fit Australian co2 threads? I know azoo' are pretty good but can't find any on eBay.
Any help would be great. Thanks


30g planted, 90g Oscar tank

Delapool is your man. Pm him if he doesn't swing by.


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
__________________

__________________
Caliban07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:16 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Caliban07's Avatar


 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,451
Do craftbrewer still exist? I'm wondering if the cylinders are the same thread in Aus and UK.

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/s...y-setup.17456/


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
__________________
Caliban07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 07:49 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Bert2oo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliban07 View Post
Do craftbrewer still exist? I'm wondering if the cylinders are the same thread in Aus and UK.

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/s...y-setup.17456/


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So u can use home brew regulators and they work fine? I'd need adapters for a bubble counter and I'd imagine the hoses would be larger than your average aquarium ones wouldn't they?


30g planted, 90g Oscar tank
__________________
Bert2oo1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:08 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Caliban07's Avatar


 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert2oo1 View Post
So u can use home brew regulators and they work fine? I'd need adapters for a bubble counter and I'd imagine the hoses would be larger than your average aquarium ones wouldn't they?


30g planted, 90g Oscar tank

I don't know to be honest mate. I'm not up on my co2 regulator. I got a regulator from co2art.co.uk and use the soda stream.


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
__________________
Caliban07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 04:01 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Bert2oo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliban07 View Post
I don't know to be honest mate. I'm not up on my co2 regulator. I got a regulator from co2art.co.uk and use the soda stream.


Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yea biggest thing seems to be the Aussie thread size, apparently adapters are hard to find to go from Aus to American too. Just don't want to drop over $400 and then it not fit and be running around 50 places trying to find an adapter lol


30g planted, 90g Oscar tank
__________________

__________________
Bert2oo1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
co2, regulator

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Co2 regulators Mike921 General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 9 05-06-2014 05:40 AM
Co2 regulators Sk3lly Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 4 11-27-2013 08:26 PM
Milwaukee vs AQUATEK CO2 Regulators dragonfisher33 Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks 24 07-17-2013 04:55 PM
Can I use one of these regulators for CO2 wildroseofky Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks 10 06-26-2013 04:32 PM
CO2 Regulators black udder Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks 11 04-18-2005 11:11 AM







» Photo Contest Winners







Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.