Good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMDPhenomX4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok well I found a guy selling a 180 gallon tank and stand for 1000 dollars. This doesnt include livestock. It does however, include moonlights, 2 250W MH and a 400W MH with around 5 month old bulbs. Also included is a 40g sump and 4 koralia 4 Power heads. The tank is RR , about 2 years old, and oceanic brand. Good deal?

Well I'll check it out sunday and take a lot of pictures. If i see anything weird, i'll post the pics. Thanks for the quick reply. Also how do you move it?

whats the mh sump and powheads worth? tank around here is worth $200 i dont use any of that other stuff so i dont know....

what are the dimensions of the tank? many people often say their tank is bigger then what it is.

order some pizza and invite a couple people over. i would say at least 3-4 people. its heavy. good luck.

In SW more water volume is always better. But you`ll have to spend more money on lighting and equipment that you got on the other deal.

IMO find out the brand of the MH lights and their condition. If the tank is still setup, ask if you can see it in action with everything working then decide. Like said before, lighting is the most expensive (other then the livestock lol) part of reefkeeping.

Back
Top Bottom