Good experience with CAD lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal-Chin

Aquarium Advice Addict
So in July I bought a CAD lights pipeless skimmer for my sump on my 40 gallon. Id read great reviews and Mr.Saltwater tank recomened them on one of his shows so I bought one. Within a month I started having issues and by December it wasn't working at all. it would litterally break apart in my sump and had other issues.

I emailed them to let them know of the issue and in Decmember they offered me a new and improved skimmer for half price. So at this point in time I'm kinda pissed at the quality so I decline the offer and figure I'll buy a new skimmer...sigh...

Right after christmas the sales rep gets a hold of me and tells me they are releasing a brand new modle that will get rid of every issue I had and if I would like it he'll ship it to me for free!

I'm glad to report that the new model is awesome and is a skimming machine. Great company to deal with, they even paid the $38 shipping (I live in Canada) and I'm totally satisfied with the new and improved skimmer.

I have found that even if there are issues, the salt water industry is full of stand up companies that really care about the quality of what you've purchased. Never be shy to contact anyone if you have issues with their product...

Back
Top Bottom