Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

You did a really good job on you LED Upgrade where you cut the lid.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yeah sorry, app crashed!! UGH!! I wrote you a whole book. I'll sum it up. It looks straight forward. All wires and fans go I stock locations. You can use stock splash guard which is nice great!! You have this one right?

http://shop.stevesleds.com/Biocube-2...trofit-kit.htm

I can help you. PM when you get it. I'll walk you through it. You can even email me or call if that's easier. It's no big thing. Just when you gut the stock lighting be careful and DO NOT cut anything!! It's tedious but not hard. Take your time and you'll be fine.

Oh and thanks! I really like the set up I went with.

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #13

I will check Aquarium Advice Tomorrow night. That will be the next time I will be able to get online after work? Sometimes I have a hard time navigating throughout these forums
Old 03-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #14

Thats the one

Yes, this is the Retrofit kit that I purchased. You say I can call you or email you if I need Help. My e-mail address, for the third time is "Tjones325@att.net". I will check tomorrow night at 11:30 or so.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjones325
Yes, this is the Retrofit kit that I purchased. You say I can call you or email you if I need Help. My e-mail address, for the third time is "Tjones325@att.net". I will check tomorrow night at 11:30 or so.
Ok will do. I never got your email this is the first time. Something must be wrong with the app or my phone. I replied back a few times and they didn't post. I'll be on touch tomorrow.

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Old 03-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Anything with that upgrade?

Tags
stall, upgrade

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com