Good seal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually like the black silicone, I think its harder to see when waters added

Same here but the tank has 2 silicone colors which i find weird.

It may just be that one part had to be resealed. See if it holds water, I mean once you put gravel in you won't noticed the different color.

Mehh i dunno i believe we talked on chat so you know my luck with used tanks. I think i'm better off buying a kit. I'll have dual filtration anyway! I just want some opinions before hand.

Yeah it's your choice, but there's a lot that can go wrong with a used tank so you havta be careful

Exactly i'd rather spend a few extra bucks and be certain that the sealing is good and was laid down by a professional.

I don't blame you, I would only go use if I got an insanely good deal and the tank was in good shape

Not only that i don't have my license yet so i can't go see the tank first. When they bring it to me and i see that they lied or didn't know about the seals i feel bad telling them i won't buy especially if they live far.

I just got my license :) it's soo much nicer cuz now I can to the pet store whenever I want.

I hope :D i've been practically counting down days for about 3 years until i can start courses.

Back
Top Bottom