hard air tubing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrewz00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
does hard tubing exist? i was lookiing at the air tubing in my tank and how my fish, for one reason or another, seem to LOVE to pull it out of the suction cups holding it to the back wall..... and unburry it from the gravel... so im starting to think that some hard tubing and a few 90 degree elbows would make a much better solution.... would be pretty easy to lay under gravel too!

It does exist. I tend to find it at my local petsmart, but it's hit or miss if they have it in stock. I heat it with a lighter to make my bends in it.

It does exist. I tend to find it at my local petsmart, but it's hit or miss if they have it in stock. I heat it with a lighter to make my bends in it.

AHHHH HAAA!!! It does exist! now to stake out the LFS.... interesting!

anyone know sites online to buy this mysterious stuff? or maybe a brand name?

Check the hobby shops in your area or via the internet. There are hundreds of varities of plastic tubing, both soft and rigid (correct term). If your local hobby shop does not have rigid tubing, they can probably refer you to some supplier that does stock the item.

Back
Top Bottom