Has anyone's AquaC Remora Pro w/mag 3 ever overflowed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cougaran

Aquarium Advice Activist
I want to buy a AquaC Remora Pro w/mag 3, has it ever overflowed on anyone? They sell a Collection Cup Drain would that help any over flow if i had it draining into a bucket. I just dont want a mess of salt water gunk on the living room rug.
Any other suggestions on a protein skimmer for a 90 gal? Everyone keeps raving about this protein skimmer.

My AquaC Remora with the maxijet has never overflowed.. I BELIVE they wont... The gunk gets so deep in the cup before it coes over the edge it starts to flow into where it came from... into the skimmer. I seen this happen when I added some red slime remover and too much water went into the skimmer.. a very small amount of foam did leak from the top hole, but nothing major...

Mine hastn overflowed. Its just connected to a maxijet like firefighters is. The skimmer body itself wont overflow unless you block the outlet port. The collection cup on mine has had bubbles comming up out of the vent hole on the collectgion cup cover. But this usually happens when I dont empty it for a while (week or more).

Back
Top Bottom