Has someone ever built an aquarium??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woot !!! Just got a sponge filter :) woot woot

Sponge filter added :) getting closer! I also got a heater... Not sure about it yet though... Bc the gum machine is plastic...

Attachments

• image-638852963.jpg
    image-638852963.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 110
xxwolfpackof1xx said:
lol have we talked stocking options yet?

I was thinking bout a Betta or a few glofish but I know most will freak out about the glofish!! Haha the globe makes everything look huge so that's going to be interesting :D

glofish are zebra dainos and need at least a 20g for swimming space do you know the gallon mesuements? i think a betta and ottos are cool and maybe a betta and neon tetras?

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
glofish are zebra dainos and need at least a 20g for swimming space do you know the gallon mesuements? i think a betta and ottos are cool and maybe a betta and neon tetras?

Oh don't be all 20 gallons... Bla bla hahahaha just kidding... I'm pretty sure it'll be a Betta. I thought about just letting him have it all to Himself...u think I need to add tankmates ??

xxwolfpackof1xx said:

Oh I love me some neons! Neons would be AWESOME in there.... Grrrrr now I'm rethinking the betta like I may make a ten gallon a betta tank and do neons or cardinals in the gumball!! Lol

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
lol he could live solitary and be happy its all about what you want. also will this be planted?

Def not planted. I'm Looking for marbles for my substrate that look like gumballs... I found some online but I've been browsing local stores

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
hmm i think you could get away with betta and neons. any decor or just marbles? im curious

Um idk cause I think a plant or something make take away the gumball feel... I'm not sure... Plus the filter kinda takes up some space

Trying to figure out what to do with the heater ... I wanted more gum looking marbles but my dad had these and they were free :D

Attachments

• image-1643491146.jpg
    image-1643491146.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 109
awesome thread!

You know...if you don't get a betta you should consider the flame red cherry shrimp or one of the bright shrimp varieties and some neon tetras. I cant wait to see it all finished.

I also really like that the base lights up. Very nice effect.

Back
Top Bottom