Heater makeing a poping noise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe that I may have a solution for you. When you put the heater in the tank, make sure that both suction cups are on the label at the top of the heater. They can't be touching the glass, well the glass without a label. Try that and tell me what happens.

I believe that I may have a solution for you. When you put the heater in the tank, make sure that both suction cups are on the label at the top of the heater. They can't be touching the glass, well the glass without a label. Try that and tell me what happens.

Ok let me give it a try

I'm very surprised by that. I've had three and they would all make a loud popping noise when heating unless the clamps were at the very top of the j
Glass tube.

In that case I would try to get in touch with the company.

I'm very surprised by that. I've had three and they would all make a loud popping noise when heating unless the clamps were at the very top of the j
Glass tube.

In that case I would try to get in touch with the company.

Can you send me a pic of yours? I didnt really understand what you mean... Should it be like this? I didnt try this btw...

image-4054525604.jpg

Yes, just like that

Seems to be working! Many thanks!!!! Any idea why it makes the noise when its on the other end? Again thanks soooooo much! And thanks to all of you that helped out!

Big relief that i dont have to go buy another 45$ heater :D

Back
Top Bottom