Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RFeldman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Filter... Aqueon 75 on my 75 gallon doesn't seem to be handling my tank. I have 18 fish, been watching my feedings and doing regular water changes up to 30% per week. Should I buy and run a second filter for my tank? I am going through filter media every 2 weeks

Filter... Aqueon 75 on my 75 gallon doesn't seem to be handling my tank. I have 18 fish, been watching my feedings and doing regular water changes up to 30% per week. Should I buy and run a second filter for my tank? I am going through filter media every 2 weeks

I would add another filter. On my 55 gallon community tank i have two hob filters rated for 75 gallons, and on my 55 gallon African cichlid tank i have an hob rated for 60 gallons and a canister rated for 100 gallons.

I would invest in a Aquaclear 110. No cartridges to buy. They are very powerful, and do a great job. They are very reliable also. I have several that have been running for over 15 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom