HELP! Aqueon water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigMac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just got the Aquino water changer as buckets and a 90 gallon tank are NO fun! Problem is I have 2 sinks. Kitchen sink has the pull out faucet handle with no threads so that's no good. Bathroom faucet the only threads are for the aerator. The problem is the aerator is smaller then any of the connection options. Been to home depot and loses and there are no options there.

Any ideas/ help????

They do make adapters. It is by the aerators for facet. I got mine at home depot.

If you go to WalMart, find the devices to fill waterbeds. It's the same item, it's cheap and it comes with the adapter for the tiny threads.

Umm... you should have gotten one in the kit. Every kit I have seen comes with one. Yours may have just been missing a piece.

Mine came with an adapter but it didn't go small enough to an aerator. I think my sink must have an extra small aerator, I don't know. I just want an easy PWC!!!!

Mine came with an adapter but it didn't go small enough to an aerator. I think my sink must have an extra small aerator, I don't know. I just want an easy PWC!!!!

I totally agree with making it easy. I've never heard of an undersized aerator, but have learned to never rule anything out.

I just remembered one of the problems I had. Did you make sure the rubber gasket is removed before putting in the adapter. Not sure if thats the case here, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Man what a great tool to have! I had to get my buddy a plumber to build me an adapter and rig something up in bathroom.

Yeah I removed the gasket but it doesn't fit. I'm heading to a plumbing supply store tomorrow so fingers are crossed!

Back
Top Bottom