Help autotop off float.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
check out our DIY section, you should find some good examples, including pics :eek:)

What return line? From the top off container to the tank or sump? If so plumb it any way that looks good.

I have a 25 gal container that has my top of water in it. There is a pump inside that has some vinyl tubing that runs into a section of the sump. When the float is low it triggers the pump to put water in the sump.

Having a sump makes this easier but it could be done in the tank as well. Looks are more important there.

Any specific questions? What type of setup do you have?

ellisz said:
What return line? From the top off container to the tank or sump? If so plumb it any way that looks good.

I have a 25 gal container that has my top of water in it. There is a pump inside that has some vinyl tubing that runs into a section of the sump. When the float is low it triggers the pump to put water in the sump.

Having a sump makes this easier but it could be done in the tank as well. Looks are more important there.

Any specific questions? What type of setup do you have?

Im using A 30 gal container for my top off water I have the pump and float
from AutoTopoff.com.....I know how the system works just looking for a idea on how to run the line back to the tank from the container...something that looks good I guess I will just have to play around with it

Back
Top Bottom