HELP!!! Need an IMPELLER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chelli

Aquarium Advice Regular
My Via Aqua 650 Professional canister filter broke it's impeller sometime last night. It's still working, poorly now, but making this aweful noise. I have searched the net high and low and cannot find anyone with a replacement impeller or "caramic shaft with rubber ends for Via Aqua 650 and 750 canister filter". Does anyone know of anyone on the net who sells these? I have a cc and can order today.. thanks!!!! Any help will be appreciated unless you tell me to buy a different canister filter cause funds aren't available for that today.. :)

Can you call the vendor of your product? The 800 # on the warranty or tech support? They should be able to tell you what other model number is compatible with yours, so you can order the part....

NEVERMIND, but thanks for the help, you can delete this post now. I finally found one at
americanaquariumproducts.com and it was 18.99 a little steep for an impeller.. but hey, I am the one in need right.. not them... SO THANKS!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom